The Nine Mile News Issue #85
Stanley Victoria Community Newsletter,
Read the Full Newsletter Here
Donate to this most important of causes at StanleyWater.org.au
In this issue:
SRCI Community Update
- Cue Springs Update and notification of fundraising activites.
- Notice of Art Exhibition to be held from 12th – 21st May as part of fund raising efforts.
Stanley Landcare Group
- Great article with good images too – about the use of the Ecoblade in works on Upper Springditch.
Stanley Social Group
– Report of Lorraine Lea afternoon, and very interesting it was to
– Remember the biggest morning tea on May the 25th. Full details in the newsletter, click the link to see.
- Working on a number of new songs (they sound fantastic) do come along if you want to join in the fun. Wednesdays from 5.30pm
Stanley Uniting Church
– Notice of services 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month.
Stanley Hall and Athenaeum
– The Athenaeum’s Water and Mining exhibition continues at the regular open hours of Friday mornings and the 4th Saturday of each month from 10 – 12. right up until January 2018.
– A great sharing of the recent U3A visit and of the recent workshop attended at the Burke museum.
As always there is a lot more to read in our community newsletter.Read the Full Newsletter Here
The crossword, the monthly recipe files (they look delicious), read the letters and get all the details – click the button to get the full picture.